Thursday, January 26, 2017

Ambrose: Illustration # 1

Original piece by Ambrose.

This was my first one page drawing.  I made this after I studied the story arc.  The story arc is the beginning, middle, and end in a story, which you can see in a normal comic book with the sections divided by the panels in the comic.  But in a one panel comic you see in the newspaper, they don't have panels, so I believe that the story arc is in their speech that is separated by the bubbles.  So I made my own.

I will now be submitting a piece of art once every two weeks for the public to see.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! I'm looking forward to what that creative mind has in store for us in his next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic art and great bit of humor. Keep this up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! You're a really talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Ambrose! Keep at it.
    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. More please. --Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing...the art and the insights. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity and all the humor that is conveyed in it! Clear and concise work, with a humorous edge-- I like your style Ambrose! I also look forward to your next sharing.

    ReplyDelete