Friday, June 23, 2017

Ben: Meeting with Jay Rosenbaum

"When we went up to Killington as a school, Mr. O set James and I up with a meeting with Dave Lacombe. We learned about what he does and what the guys in his shop do. At the end of the meeting I asked Dave if I could possibly meet with the park manager. He gave me his phone number so he could coordinate something the next day. However, it didn't work out.  Something came up on his end. I asked Dave if the next time I was over we could try again. So, over the break, I went to practice for a contest at Killington and was able to meet with Jay Rosenbaum."

Interested in reading more? See the rest of Ben's post on his meeting by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. I never could have imagined how much complex planning goes into creating these amazing parks! Loved the videos! Can't wait to see what kinds of designs you have planned for next year on Kildonan's hillside!

    ReplyDelete