Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Here's Maddie!

The stages of development after birth.
Image located by Maddie.
Over the course of Quarter 1 I learned about how children develop and how premature children develop. I started out with the broad topic of Medical Science. Then I went on to pick 3 topics I wanted to look at. That was child development and premature babies, mental health, and cancer. I then picked one of those topics to study.

I was 5 weeks premature. I was born at 3:23pm on March 31, 2000. I was 5 pounds and 18 inches long. I had a heart defect that was fixed at 18 months. That is why I wanted to pick this topic. I am doing a project in another class on school systems, and I am planning on tying the two together. Being Dyslexic, development in school is also something I relate to.

Mental development.
Image located by Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment